„World Schools Chess Championship 2017” pune anul viitor Iasul si Romania pe harta marilor competitii sahiste de juniori.
Campionatul se va desfasura intre 20 si 30 aprilie.
Pentru moment nu cunoastem mai multe detalii, invitatia oficiala nefiind publicata pe siteul federatiei internationale.
Mai jos puteti vedea prezentarea cu care s-a prezentat delegatia Federatiei Romane de Sah la sedinta FIDE in care s-a aprobat organizarea acestui important eveniment in Romania.
Categoriile de varsta vor fi Open Under 7, Open Under 9, Open Under 11, Open Under 13, Open Under 15, Open Under 17 si Fete Under 7, Fete Under 9, Fete Under 11, Fete Under 13, Fete Under 15, Fete Under 17.
In urma cu 4 ani Iasiul a mai gazduit acest eveniment, mai multe informatii despre campionatul din 2012 gasiti aici si aici .
Cand vom avea date noi despre eveniment le vom posta pe aceasta pagina.
REGULATIONS OF FIDE WORLD SCHOOL CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP 2017 Iasi, Romania 21 April – 01 May, 2017
INVITATION Iasi County Chess Association, the World Chess Federation (FIDE), Romanian Chess Federation and the City Hall of Iasi, have the honor to invite all the FIDE Members Chess Federations and eligible players to take part in the FIDE World School Chess Championship 2017 (open and girls, under 7, 9, 11, 13, 15 and 17 years old) organized in Iasi, Romania, from 21th April (arrival) to 1st May (departure) 2017.
General Regulations & Rules
1. The Championships shall be governed by the General Regulations for FIDE Competitions and these Rules.
2. There shall be 6 categories; namely Under-07, Under-09 Under-11, Under-13, Under-15 and Under-17 with separate events for Open and Girls.
3. Entitled to participate are players who shall not have reached the age of 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 before 1 January 2017:- Under-07: Born on or after 1 January 2010; Under-09: Born on or after 1 January 2008; Under-11: Born on or after 1 January 2006; Under-13: Born on or after 1 January 2004; Under-15: Born on or after 1 January 2002; Under-17: Born on or after 1 January 2000.
4. The following have a personal right and are entitled to participate provided they fulfill the condition of Rule 3 above:- 4.1 The Champions of the FIDE World School Chess Championship 2016 4.2 The Continental Schools Champions 2016.
5. FIDE member federations & FIDE-endorsed Chess Academies shall have the right to send as many players as they wish, registered only through the National federation. System & Schedule
6. Time control: Each player shall have 90 minutes for 40 moves and 30 minutes for the rest of the game with the addition of 30 seconds per move starting from the first move.
7. Where possible, each category shall be conducted in the Swiss System of 9 rounds.
8. Tournament schedule: 21 April 2017 After 12.00 Arrival of Participants 22 April 2017 09.30 Technical Meeting 22 April 2017 14.30 Opening Ceremony 22 April 2017 15.30 Round 1 23 April 2017 15.30 Round 2 24 April 2017 09.30 Sightseeing tour of Iasi 24 April 2017 15.30 Round 3 25 April 2017 15.30 Round 4 26 April 2017 09.30 Blitz tournament 26 April 2017 15.30 Round 5 27 April 2017 15.30 Round 6 27 April 2017 20.30 to 23.30 Social night 28 April 2017 15.30 Round 7 29 April 2017 15.30 Round 8 30 April 2017 15.30 Round 9 30 April 2017 21.30 Closing Ceremony 01 May 2017 Before 12.00 Departure of Participants Designation of the Winners
9. The final ranking order of the players is determined by the number of points scored. If at the end of the tournament two or more players are tied for the first place or for any prize, the tie shall be broken as in accordance to the following:- 9.1 Direct Encounter 9.2 Buchholz Cut 1 9.3 Buchholz 9.4 Greater Number of Wins with Black Pieces 9.5 Greater Number of Wins
10. Before the beginning of the first round, a list of the prizes to be awarded to at least the 6 highest placed participants, including special prizes shall be published together with the rules for their award. The Organizer shall also award Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to the players taking the first three places in each event.
11. For Under-13, Under-15 & Under-17 categories, finishing first equal up to 3 players shall be awarded the FM/WFM title. The Silver & Bronze Medal winners shall be awarded the CM/WCM title.
12. For Under-07, Under-09 & Under-11 categories, finishing first equal up to 3 players or Silver & Bronze Medal winners shall be awarded the CM/WCM title.
13. Certificates shall be awarded to players who finish in the top 3 positions.
14. Certificates of Participation shall be given to players, FIDE accredited trainers, managers, and the FIDE appointed Technical Officials.
15. The Appeals Committee shall comprise 3 persons one of whom may be the FIDE Technical Delegate. In the event that the Appeals Committee is appointed by the Technical Meeting, there should be an additional 2 reserve members and in this case, no member shall take part in a decision affecting a player of his own federation.
16. A protest against the decision of an Arbiter must be submitted in writing to the Chief Arbiter, within two hours after the end of the playing session.
17. A protest fee of 200 €uro shall be payable to FIDE which is refundable if the protest is upheld. The Appeals Committee may also decide to refund the fee if it considers the appeal was not frivolous.
18. The decision of the Appeals Committee is final, binding and takes effect immediately.
19. From the duration of arrival and until departure, the Organizer shall insure the participants against accidents and the need for medical services including cost of medicines in case of acute illnesses, surgical operations, etc. The Organizer shall not be responsible for medical services needed for treatment of chronic or other illnesses which already existed before the arrival at the Competition.
20. All players and accompanying persons who require a visa to enter Romania must send a copy of passport (page with photo and key information) to the Organizer before the deadline of 20 February 2017 after which the Organizer shall not be responsible. The Organizer will give full support to assist participants to receive entry visas and to speed up the procedure in Embassies and Consulates of Romania.
Playing Venue & Official Hotels
21. Accommodation and board will be provided (first come first served rule) at the:
five star hotel with prices – 58 euro / day, the person – double room + 3 meals – 78 euro / day, the person – single room + 3 meals Pleiada 5*Hotel, http://www.hotelpleiada.ro/, 2,5 km to Tournament Hall; 30 rooms
four star hotels with prices – 49 euro / day, the person – double room + 3 meals – 68 euro / day, the person – single room + 3 meals Unirea 4* Hotel, http://www.hotelunirea.ro/, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 50 rooms Traian 4* Hotel, http://www.grandhoteltraian.ro/, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 50 rooms Select 4* Hotel, http://www.selectgrup.ro/hotel/, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 15 rooms, only double room Bellaria 4* Hotel, http://www.bellaria.ro/, 3 km to Tournament Hall; 45 rooms Capitol 4* Hotel, http://www.capitol-hotel.ro/, 5 km to Tournament Hall; 10 rooms
three star hotels with prices – 44 euro / day, the person – double room + 3 meals – 58 euro / day, the person – single room + 3 meals Moldova 3* Hotel, http://www.hotelmoldovaiasi.ro, 0,4 km to Tournament Hall; 100 rooms Astoria 3* Hotel, http://www.hotelastoria.ro/, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 50 rooms Zimbru 3* Hotel, http://www.hotelzimbruiasi.ro, 1,2 km to Tournament Hall; 60 rooms, 12 rooms will be triple room with 41 euro / day, person + 3 meals Capitol 3* Hotel, http://www.capitol-hotel.ro/, 5 km to Tournament Hall; 35 rooms Majestic 3* Hotel, http://hotel-majestic.ro/, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 20 rooms Belleville 3* Hotel, http://www.hotelbelleville.ro/, 1,2 km to Tournament Hall; 16 rooms Dorobanti 3* Hotel, http://www.hoteldorobanti.ro, 1 km to Tournament Hall; 30 rooms
two star hotels with prices – 32 euro / day, the person – double room + 3 meals – 42 euro / day, the person – single room + 3 meals Sport 2* Hotel, 0,1 km to Tournament Hall; 15 rooms Teachers ISJ 2* Hotel, Street Octav Botez, nr,2A, 2,5 km to Tournament Hall; 25 rooms Teachers T. Vladimirescu 2* Hotel, http://www.dss.tuiasi.ro/campus/21, 1,2 km to Tournament Hall; 20 rooms hostel with prices – 26 euro / day, the person – double room + 3 meals – 35 euro / day, the person – single room + 3 meals Tudor Vladimirescu Hostel, http://www.dss.tuiasi.ro/campus/8, 1,2 km to Tournament Hall; 20 rooms
-All hotels provide free internet access in rooms. 22. All players and accompanying persons must be accredited and stay at the Official Hotels.
23. The Organizer shall provide free board and lodging (in twin share rooms) for players mentioned in Rule 4 above as well as for one accompanying person per federation (with minimum participation of 6 players) and provided he holds a valid license as FIDE trainer.
24. In accordance to the FIDE Financial Regulations, the Entry Fee for players is €40. This shall be paid directly to FIDE. Name of Account: Federation Internationale Des Echecs Name of Bank: UBS Bank Account Number: 243 – 342087.63Y IBAN: CH54 0024 3243 3420 8763 Y Bank Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
25. All players and accompanying persons must pay a Registration Fee of €40 to the Organizer. The Registration Fee is to include the costs for Accreditation Cards, Certificates, etc.
26. The travelling costs of all participants must be paid by themselves or by their national federations. We will ensure the transfer of competitors, to hotels, from the Iasi International Airport at 10 eur/person (both ways); Registration of Participation (as per General Regulations for FIDE Competitions)
27. At least 3 months (Before 20 January 2017) before the beginning of the Competition, a federation shall register its intention to participate with the Organizer. This is a Preliminary Registration and should indicate the number of players and other participants.
28. At least 2 months (Before 20 February 2017) before the beginning of the Competition, the participating federation shall submit its Final Registration of participants. The birthdate of each player must be given and must correspond with the birthdate given in his passport or other travel document. All travel documents must also be submitted if visas are required. The Organizer shall not be responsible for late submission and application for visas.
29. Prepayment of at least 50% must be paid before the deadline of 20 February 2017. The rest of the payments shall be made before the start of the First Round.
30. Entry Fees for late registration, withdrawal or no show shall be charged as follow:
30.1 Late registration after the deadline (20 February 2017): two times of stipulated entry fee
30.2 Withdrawal after submission of registration: two times of stipulated entry fee and one night’s hotel expenses
30.3 No show after registration: two times of stipulated entry fee and two nights’ hotel expenses
30.4 If a player/team registers late and withdraws or does not appear: the federation will be charged the higher penalty.
30.5 The Organizer must send to FIDE the list of participants one week (27 February 2017) after the registration deadline. Seminars 31. School Chess Teachers, Arbiters and Trainers Seminars will be held from 24 to 27 april 2017.
32. In the end of April and the beginning of May the average air temperature in Iasi is about 180C. The electrical voltage in Romania is 220 V. Currency – Romanian Lei (RON). In July 2016: 1 USD ≈ 4,07 Lei, 1 EUR ≈ 4,5 Lei The games from the first boards will be broadcast live.
The final interpretation of the Regulations is one of the Organizers. For any other matter not mentioned in the General Regulations, the Organizing Committee may decide after consultation with FIDE.
Registration and Payment
33. All payments (hotel, registration fee) should be made in EUR currency and shall be transferred to the bank account of the organizer. The account information: Bank Account: BANCA COMERCIALA ROMANA S.A. SWIFT: RNCB RO BU IBAN: RO55RNCB0175033613510008 BANK CODE: 0175 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2511.A01.0.3361351.0175.EUR.8 BANK ADDRESS: STR. PALAT, NR.11, IASI, ROMANIA ACCOUNT HOLDER: ASOCIATIA JUDETEANA DE SAH IASI, Aleea Tudor Neculai, nr.17, IASI, ROMANIA
34. The foreign bank and transfer commissions must be paid by the sender. The players will not be paired until all the payments are effected to the organizer. The deadline of all payments is 1 April 2017. 35. Organizer: Iasi County Chess Association Tournament Director: Eng. Dr. Vasile Manole, President of Iasi County Chess Association, Iasi, Romania Tel: 0040-740/277850 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, official website: www.chessinschool.ro